Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Today

There was this silent voice that has been nudging me for years...
Its time now, it said...gear up-
Hmm ! not so easy this...
The mute observer, from the heavens almost had his thumbs up !
And the book I've been reading, every page or any sentence has been screaming 'go go...'
And I almost did ! but I paused...
God ! tussi gr8 ho !
u create a yearning, u give answers too...
but then u check every moment, how am I getting thru...
yaar tujhsey hai panga hamara
mazaa bhe tumhee sey hai
tujhey hi saath le chaley hain
tho gila kahaan kisee sey hai
Hazaaron hain jee rahey
kisi apney ki talash mey
Bas pahonchaney ki der hai
Mit jayengi ranjishey
Dil ko hai sukoon ki talash
Par junoon bhe tho hai josh mey
Manzil ki parwa naheen
Chalna hai rasto pe hosh mey
Bekhabar honey ki tamanna
kahaan hai peecha chodti
but 'wake up' says the soul within
rise, set y'self free.
its an eternal war, to be bound or not to be
Am wading once again
through moments that need the whole of me
If only I could find myself
how easy life could be !

No comments:

Post a Comment