Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Stroll

I walked down the pathway, strewn with tiny yellow leaves on the sides. The early morning sunrays kissed the mud that bordered the dirt track, a mixture of grey tar and brown muck. There was utter silence but which spoke volumes. And I liked that. Had never liked crowds..people to be precise I mean not in hordes that is. How can there be that heavenly silence in the morning with Earth's mighty creations, I mused. Man creates huge but which causes nothing but noise/chaos...in the psyche.

Hmm...which was the reason I was here..for a walk. Wished the path never ended. I sort of like the road...one which never ends, one which holds an element of surprise, of what might be at the next turn ? To reach somewhere is the thing that's been going on in the intellect through years...but utter consternation-the joy of reaching was always short lived. What next ? No glory was big enough though it satisfied the ego big time...i.e. at the moment or perhaps like a hang over for few days..After that ? I am my own self. Can one be a glory for oneself self ? I mean an all time one ? Well but I can't be jubilant all on my own !! Reminds me of a calendar of a guy (may be Chaitanya Maha Prabhu) dancing with a tanpura/some musical instrument in his hand. Singing in praise of God and walking with people following him. Our country is full of such stories. Gandhi was like that too...Dandi March, Tagore...Ekla Chalo Re...Well, I thrust my hands in pockets, kick a few pebbles and keep walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment