Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tussle

With self...
God or higher power or intelligence...
is a tough lover...
He wants you to believe
he's with you
but tests at times
to know whether you really believe 
he's by your side
why ? I ask
its like pinching and then asking 
'did it hurt?'
I love to believe the lyrics of the song..(dostana)
Tu hai tho tedhi medhi rahen seedhey lagtey hai...
ulti pulti baten sachchey lagtey hai..
Jane kyu dil janta hai,
thu hai tho I'll b alright

And the one from Jumbo

...Dil mey rakhna thu faith, this world is a lovely place..
jab tak dil mey hai fight, everything's gonna b alright.

Walk I shall
Stumble I may
Get up everytime
 I have to...
I struggled to come out into the world
as much as my creator did
after sitting tied up for whole 9 months
Why do I forget that?
there'll always be strife
Between the first breath and the last...






No comments:

Post a Comment